Training for the Unemployed
Welcome to Camden County Career Institute! If you are recently unemployed or underemployed and looking to go back to school you may be eligible for government funding to cover the cost of your re-training course.
Camden County Career Institute offers many new and exciting careers in allied health and information technology.
For more information about Government Funding for Job Training please see below:
Attend a free job training information session. Please call the Camden County Career Institute office at (856)-874-6004 for times and locations OR
- To view our information session on-line please click here.
- View our government funding check list to help you through the unemployment process: (checklist and government funding process list)
- Visit http://lwd.dol.state.nj.us/labor/lpa/content/RealTimeJobsinDemand.html for information regarding in demand occupations, upcoming job fairs, and current job openings.
- Visit http://www.wnjpin.state.nj.us/ for information regarding in demand occupations and local One Stop Career Centers.
- For a list of eligible courses offered at Camden County College and other training institutions please visit www.NJtrainingsystems.org
FOR JERSEY JOB CLUB information please click on: